There are a lot of voices and circumstances that want to influence our peace and belief system. But when we take the time to pause and put our focus on God, He brings a peace and hope that cannot be taken away. When we lay down our requests at His feet, we can trust that He will pick them up and fulfill His plan.
Here are the requests we are currently laying down at the feet of Jesus. Will you join with us?
- There are still some areas of India that won’t allow children to return to their homes. The leaders of these homes are working very hard to stay connected to the kids and make sure they are being well taken care of, but it can be very difficult sometimes!
- A recent upgrade project at one of our homes in Nepal was fully funded! Praise the Lord for this answer to prayer.
- We have had some leadership changes in a couple of our homes, so please pray for these new leaders, and the shifts that have happened with them. Pray things continue to go smoothly, and that all of the children can benefit from these changes!
- One of our homes in Romania is in need of some extra money to fund the tutors that they need for education going forward.
- The education system is suffering in many areas that our homes are located. Please pray that the schools open, and the online schooling system improves. A lot of children are falling behind and struggling with the current situation.
Keep up with our blogs and social media to stay informed on future prayer requests!
Thanks to our sponsors and donors, we are are able to give children hope. If you’re interested, there are many ways you can support Kidstown!