We are so thankful for all of your prayers. We have seen God protecting our homes, and providing in beautiful ways for them. Thank you for staying connected with our homes during this season. Your support and concern for our children is a huge blessing to us. There are still a lot of struggles they are dealing with in Romania, Nepal, and India. Will you please continue to lift them up in your prayers? Here are some requests to help direct your prayers that are so important right now.
- Please pray for the support needed for technology to our homes as students try to learn online. All of our homes are doing online classes, just the same as students are in the US. The need for any type of device, handheld or laptop and computers are needed for each home. The challenge is that Kidstown cannot send new or used devices from the US, as the postal services are not able to send mail to India and Nepal. The cost to Mail is almost the same as buying over there.Prayer need from a home in south India:We are having a very tough time as it is around the world – Covid-19, day by day we are having tremendous increase in Covid positive cases. Thank God for all His protection for all of us. In the light of Covid-19 spread we are not sure when the schools will be opened, but online studies are going on. All children need Android cell phones or tablets for school; we have got for some of them, because the classes are held in video calls. At the same time Television Channel also telecast live and recorded classes for children.
- Pray for banking and wire challenges happening in India and Nepal due to Covid-19 and the closure of banks for weeks on end. Pray that support for our homes and the children’s needs can be met even with the delay of funds arriving.
- Please keep in your prayers. Rev. Benjamin Krupanidhi, Founder Director of Sarah Children’s Home India is not well at his 92 year’s age. Pray for his daughter being the eldest not able to travel there and Rev. Benjamin Krupanidhi has been asking for her to come, but there are bans on inter states traveling in India. Please keep Rev. Benjamin Krupanidhi in your urgent prayers.
- As India and Nepal remain in fear and confusion, we are seeing local pastor’s test positive, and quarantine centers poorly kept. Pray for wisdom and health over these countries. A Nepal leader shares: “Government is not stable too. Covid virus is seen around the surrounding communities now. Many people are frightened and in panic. There will be no Inter district travels for a few more weeks. by govt. orders.”
- There is a rise in price of groceries in Nepal. Please pray for provision over our homes there.
Thank you for your support and prayers.
Thanks to our sponsors and donors, we are are able to give children hope. If you’re interested, there are many ways you can support Kidstown!