Thank you for praying for our children and homes. God is continuing to move in their lives, and to provide for their needs. You are not only an answer to their prayers, but essential in God’s faithfulness to them!
Here are our updated prayer requests:
- One of our homes in India is in a small village that saw a large amount of Covid-19 positive cases. This caused a lot of fear and challenges for the community. Pray for health and safety for everyone in that area!
- The new school regulations have caused a lot of difficulties for not only our homes, but everyone that lives in an economically challenged area. There is a huge need for technology devices for each child to continue with online school. Pray for educators, students, and leaders!
- There are still a lot of government lockdowns and regulations in India and Nepal that are making things very challenging for our leaders. Pray that they can continue to adequately care for all of their children and serve their communities.
- The government in India has recently made some changes to their banking system. This has been challenging for us, so pray that our homes will continue to be able to receive their funds with no issues from these changes!
- There have been some recent deaths in the families of some of our leaders. Please pray for comfort and healing to those affected by these losses.
- Please pray for all of the people who have lost their jobs in Romania, Nepal, and India. There are many families who are being affected by this.
Thank you for your support and prayers.
Thanks to our sponsors and donors, we are are able to give children hope. If you’re interested, there are many ways you can support Kidstown!