India and Nepal are still experiencing many challenges with the Covid pandemic. Romania has been able to manage the problem well and our homes are mostly away from danger areas. India and Nepal homes are facing new issues as these counties stay closed in many areas. Food and supply prices continue to stay high and people are not allowed to travel freely on the roads. Please pray for the government to find a way to take care of those in need and allow homes like those we support, to care for the children without interference that makes getting supplies a challenge. We are grateful for the prayers from our sponsors and donors for the children and homes overseas. We are also grateful for the prayers from our children and home leaders, who are constantly praying for the safety and health our their supporters.
Here are a few items to continue to pray for:
- Our home leaders in India, Nepal who are still overwhelmed with restrictions, especially as the cost of food and supplies continues to increase.
- Our home leaders who are now teaching and caring for their children (some up to 30 kids) since schools are closed.
- Flooding in India and Nepal that is affecting some of our homes as the monsoons continue, which is especially difficult during this time of lockdown.
- Children and families in Romania, Nepal, and India not with our Kidstown homes with no homes to be safe in.
- People in those countries who continue to struggle mentally and emotionally and the hopelessness they are feeling.
- Pray for the governments of India and Nepal, and Romania to continue to have wisdom dealing with this crisis and provide financial support to homes and families.
- Praises for the ways the home leaders have used this time to create family and support among the children. Praises for the continued health of the Kidstown homes and the help that our homes have been able to provide in their communities to the needy.
- Pray for the children who struggle to learn at home, and for the needed supplies for leaders to teach at home.
- Praise for those who have come to the Lord through the evangelism of our homes during this time.
Thank you for your support and prayers!
Thanks to our sponsors and donors, we are are able to give children hope. If you’re interested, there are many ways you can support Kidstown!