During this time of uncertainty, we are blessed to be able to come together in prayer as a community. We are grateful for the prayers from our sponsors and donors for the children and homes overseas. We are also grateful for the prayers from our children and home leaders, who are constantly praying for the safety and health our their supporters.
Here are a few items to pray for in the coming weeks:
- Our home leaders in India, Nepal, and Romania who are overwhelmed with restrictions, especially as the cost of food and supplies continues to increase.
- Our home leaders who are now teaching and caring for their children (some up to 30 kids) since schools are closed.
- Narendra in Nepal who is fighting tuberculosis – medicine has been paid for by generous sponsors, but please pray for health and safety during this time.
- Flooding in Nepal that is affecting some of our homes, which is especially difficult during this time of lockdown.
- Pray for our child sponsors who have lost jobs due to the pandemic.
- Children and families in Romania, Nepal, and India with no homes to isolate in.
- People in those countries who are struggling mentally and emotionally, and even on the verge of suicide from the hopelessness they are feeling.
- Pray for the governments of India and Nepal, and Romania to have wisdom dealing with this crisis and provide financial support to homes and families.
Thank you for your support and prayers!
Thanks to our sponsors and donors, we are are able to give children hope. If you’re interested, there are many ways you can support Kidstown!